SHIFT IN CHARGE
The regional Manager’s office TANROADS -Kigoma, on behalf of the Chief Executive TANROADS, intends to recruit suitable qualified and competent Tanzanian to fill the following vacancies within the regional on one year contract terms with renewable possibility. Successful applicants must be ready to work on assigned office work accordingly Only successful applicants will be notified to attend the interview at their own cost at Kigoma town.
JOB TITLE: SHIFT IN CHARGE -1 POSTS
- Age limit between 35 and 45 years.
- Educational minimum qualification: holder of 1st degree in any field ( engineering field is an added advantage).
- Must be computer literate at least Advanced Certificate in computer Application.
- Must be fluent in both English ND Swahili language,
- Must be a Tanzanian citizen.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor daily attendance for all staff at weighbridge station.
- Report all matters concerning weighbridge to Regional Manager.
- Report all necessary particulars regarding motor vehicle being weighed.
- Prepare monthly report and records of the operations and report to regional manager.
- Observe good customer care, dignity and integrity.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by Regional manager.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
All interested applicant are invited to apply and submit their application letters to the under- mentioned address not later than 23rd December 2020 with their complete CVs, certified copies of all academic and professional certificate, name of three referees including former employer if any, applicant contact telephone number and postal address.
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOUD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS
P.O. BOX 97
(KASULU ROAD UJENZI YARD)
Deadline for submission is 23rd December 2020 at 16:00 Hrs