Table of Contents
Site Inspectors And Supervisors Job Vacancies At Armor Security LTD
Armor Security LTD Vacancies October 2023
ARMOR SECURITY LTD with Registered office at Dar Es Salaam Kinondoni Block 41.
1. SITES INSPECTORS
Summary of Job Purpose:
Responsible for supervising guards and staffs on the day to day duties pertaining to guarding, punctuality, and reporting on sites, absenteeism, and lateness as per company policies, procedures, and standards. Inspectors will be expected to monitor, identify, document, and investigate any inconsistencies that pertain to the safety and security of employees, facilities, products and any other assets.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Patrolling all Company’s clients in maintaining highly security performance to each security Officers/Guards.
- Providing a quick response to any notification from the control room and or Management.
- Submit a daily inspection Operation reports to the line manager and to the management.
- Maintaining Guards performance of their duties and responsibilities per Company’s Objectives and policies.
- Correctness and Completeness of logbook/OB records and various reports
- Initiate spot corrections for lapses and security deficiencies observed at the posts and submit the report to the Management.
- Make appearance during disciplinary hearings and other collective measures.
- Conduct preliminary/basic investigation into any incidents involving guards/Security Officers.
- Deployment of Guards, ensuring daily complete manning at assigned. Quick deployment of relievers.
- Assisting Operations Manager and the Management in conducting security surveys and preparing security plan
- Conduct periodic security audit for the existing clients and recommend appropriate measures to correct deficiencies
- To participate in the facilitation of training programs for security guards.
- Other duties/tasks may be assigned by Management from time to time.
- At least a Form IV education and above.
- At least two (2) years of security inspectors
- Computer literate, an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft products is essential (word, excel, mails and outlook).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Kiswahili and English languages.
- Excellent knowledge of security protocol and procedures.
- Driving License (Motorcycle and other Vehicles).
- Must be honest and be of good moral character
- Must demonstrate leadership and good interpersonal skills.
- Able to multi-tasks and think fast.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Application letter and CV
- Photocopy of National Identity Card (NIDA), Election ID and or Passport.
- Academic Certificates
- A copy of valid driving license.
- Local Government endorsement letter
- Letter from two guarantors with their contacts.
- Two Current passport size
2. SITE SUPERVISORS
Oversee security operational activities to ensure security guards are managed smoothly and meet the expectations and needs of the clients and partners.
- Supervise security guards.
- Ensure security guards attend on time at workplaces.
- Ensure that guards are neat and smart during all working hours.
- Conduct patrol in all areas of his/her operation and be ready to deal with any emergency that may happen.
- Maintain good relationships with the clients and report any issues to the management that need to be addressed.
- Listen to and collect all issues and concerns of the guards and communicate to the management for attention.
- Identify police posts that are nearby the guarding stations and keep relationship with them for assistance in case of any emergency/security risks.
- Keep track of the police patrol vehicles including police emergency telephone numbers in case of any emergencies
- Write and submit daily and monthly supervision reports including challenges and recommend areas for improvements in case any.
- Carry out any other responsibility as may be assigned by high-level Management.
Qualifications, skills and related knowledge:
- At least form 4 with military training
- At least 2 years’ experience with the job or related is required.
- Experience in security industry is an added advantage.
- Must have Computer skills (application of MS offices).
- Required skills: Decision making, Objectivity, Trustworthiness, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism and Reporting Skills.
Work Hours: 12
Experience in Months: 12
HOW TO APPLY
All applications must be submitted through this email: firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at Armor Security Ltd office Block 41 kinondoni sido 13 Street or throught whats app number 0626271987 Before 30 October 2023 at 12:00PM.