The Call Centre Agent, Social Media will work closely with sales and marketing department in developing and implementing our social media strategy in
order to increase our social media presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
Job title: Social Media Executive
Reporting to: Social Media Manager
Key responsibilities & deliverables;
· Responding to customers regarding their Social Media messages to improve their experience with Sun King products and services;
· Resolving customers’ product issues;
· Following up on incoming leads and working on converting them to sales;
· Adapting the brand voice and communicating with social media followers and customers through channels including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
· Providing excellent customer service with great attention to detail in both written and audio responses;
· Offering advice and product knowledge to an engaged customer base;
· Following up with customers through email and phone as needed;
. Brainstorm campaigns
. Prepare reports based on analytic findings.
· Must work well under minimal supervision and be able to juggle many tasks simultaneously with an excellent sense of prioritization;
· Excellent interpersonal skills;
· Good communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English
· Excellent grasp over Microsoft Office Applications including database management experience;
· Clear thinking/problem-solving ability;
· Should be flexible, willing to stretch and achieve over and above base expectations;
· Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
Recruitment for this position is part of a very special project called the Off-Grid Talent Initiative, run by Shortlist in partnership with UKAID and the Carbon Trust. If you are hired for the position, not only will you join your new company but you will also become a part of the OGTI Clean Energy Leaders’ Community. This includes mentorship, peer network support, online training and other exclusive resources, as well as follow up over the length of your contract. Apply today, begin a career in the renewable energy industry with your new company, and become a part of the OGTI Clean Energy Leaders.