Software Developer – Mobile and Web Applications – 2 Positions
Inspire Consultants LTD
To join the team that will design, develop, train users and deploy clients Web based and mobile application software and provide continuous support
To join the team that will design, develop, train users and deploy clients Web based and mobile application software and provide continuous support and system maintenance.
Inspire Consultants Limited deals with providing advisory services and solutions to business to ensure the operational processes are streamlined, automated, cost effective and efficient enough for the operations and development of business.
Inspire Consultants Limited has clients in Tanzania Mainland, Zanzibar and Eastern Africa.
• Maintain and develop existing new and existing systems in web and Mobile applications
• Collaborate with sales and marketing teams on data requirements and uses.
• Perform data analysis and create reports for management.
• Provide technical training to teams when required and serve as a technical mentor to team members
An ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in programming, or equivalent.
- Strong experience in Spring boot framework, PostgreSQL, Version Control using Git, Angular 7+,
- Strong experience in full stack development
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Related field in an IT related course
- Strong working experience in Android/IOS programming
- Experience deploying tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Linux.
- Experience in a variety of technologies and ability to quickly adapt to new technologies.
- Effective communication, both written and verbal.
- Creative problem solving.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Comfortable working in a startup environment.
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills .
- Be a team player that motivates and educates other team members
- Strong Planning and organizing skills
- Project Management skills
Location: Dar es Salaam, with occasional traveling
Duration: Probation of three month subject to one year contract renewable
Compensation: Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Application: Please send a cover letter and CV to [email protected]
This position will be filled when a suitable candidate is found. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 26th August, 2020.