QuickBiz Consultants Company Limited is the professional Business Consultancy Firm specializing in Human Resources Solutions, Sales and Marketing, Legal Consultancy, Accounting and Auditing, Events Management, Professional Training, ICT and Digital solutions. We serve talent management by providing business consultancy competent, innovative and smart talents acquisition, staffing and trainings services. We are committed to the long-term success of our company through superior customer and candidate service.
With our competent team and experts we targeting more on strengthening competitiveness, every individual has become a catalyst for change with a common goal of providing sustainable support for the business growth to our esteemed clients
Currently we have following job vacancy available below. Welcome for the opportunities…
Position: Software Developer/Programmer
Location: Dar es Salaam
Report to: Chief Commercial Officer
This position requires experience in systems analysis and programming, system implementation, database access, Professional web development, and Graphics Design,Digital Marketing and SEO.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Design and Develop a professional website as per client need.
- Design Commercial Graphics.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- A University degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft technical ecosystem.
- Knowledge of building a monitoring and evaluation software is an added advantage
- Knowledge of SQL Server optimization is an added advantage.
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer
- 3+ years professional experience in professional web development
- Experience in working in a multi-programmer environment using collaborative tools such as code repositories, wikis and other collaboration platforms.
- Experience in implementation of projects using agile methodology.
- Experience building functional complex web-based systems on an enterprise level. .
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements to launch.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines
- Proven experience in Domain-driven design architecture.
- Experience with mission-critical, 24×7 systems
- Experience implementing and consuming large scale web services
- Proven experience in implementation of micro service architecture
Competencies & Skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills;
- Experience in professional web development
- Ability to deliver with short notice;
- Team player, Hardworking and results-oriented;
- Software Design, Documentation, and Testing
- Programming Skills
- Software Development Fundamentals and Process
- Software Requirements
- Software Architecture
- Ability to Multitask
How to apply:
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a Cover letter in PDF expressing your interest and clearly outlining your qualifications for the position and an updated CV in PDF highlighting all relevant education and employment experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject line for your email should read: Software Developer/Programmer
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Duly note that QuickBiz Consultants does not require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process.