THIRD BATCH OF STUDENTS SELECTED TO JOIN UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE AND NON DEGREE PROGRAMMES FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2019/2020
The following applicants have been selected in the third round to join various degree and non degree programmes for 2019/2020 academic year which commences on the 4th November, 2019. Prospective Students are advised to observe the following:
- All candidates selected to join BSc. Environmental Science and Management, Bachelor of Tourism Management, Bachelor of Rural Development, BSc. Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness, BSc. Applied Agricultural Extension, BSc. Range Management BSc. Informatics and all BSc. Education programs are supposed to report to Solomon Mahlangu Campus (SMC) – Mazimbu, whereas, students for other programs will report to the Main Campus (MC).
- All students are required to participate in a mandatory orientation programme planned to starts on 4th November, 2019
- Admitted students should download admission letters and invoice at www.suasis.sua.ac.tz through their SUASIS (SUA Student Information System) account. SUASIS can be accessed using the username and password provided to you during application.
- Each student Must upload a recent and high quality passport size photo on their web page before arrival for official use. This must be of the same quality as those used for passports or Identity cards.
- Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) on-line application Portal
- Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) selected applicants 2019/2020 – Third round
Go to the web site and follow the guidelines and instructions provided.
Following a successful confirmation of Admission status, Candidates will then proceed to download the University Admission Letter.