Spa Therapist at Meliá Hotels International Arusha, Tanzania
Gran Meliá evokes the essence of Spanish culture: simple pleasures, connection to the land, respect for things done well and understated elegance in every detail.
We are looking for a SPA THERAPIST!
As Spa Therapist you will be responsible for performing professional massage therapy, body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures and waxing (aesthetic services), and promote a sense of wellbeing and other therapeutic benefits for guests.
Among your main dutties you will find: – Deliver variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) in a safe, comfortable manner and promote a sense of wellbeing.
– Set up and organise work station with designated supplies, forms and resource materials; report shortages to Spa Manager
– Ensure the spa meets and exceeds the Spa Experience Programme standards
– Undertake full assessment of guests requirements and suitability of treatments and products offered
- Qualified in Beauty Treatment and Massages
- Minimum four years of experience in a similar role
- Previuos experience in 5* hotels will be highly valued
- Fluent in english
- Attention to details and customer focused
- Good communication skills