Specialist; Business Applications
VACANCIES – DEPARTMENT OF ICT
CRDB Bank Plc is inviting applications from qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacant positions existing in the Department of ICT.
The Bank seeks to recruit highly competent, self-motivated and professional individuals to fill the following positions:
Specialist; Business Applications.
- Responsible for providing operational support and maintenance of healthcare of business automation applications which includes but not limited to SAP SuccessFactors (Cloud-based HRMIS), SAP ERP System, Back-Office Operations System, End-to-End Credit Management System, CISCO Unified Contact Center Express (Cisco UCCX), Customer
- Relationship Management system (CRM), Anti Money Laundering system (AML), Operational Risk Management system (OPRISK), Document Management System (DMS), etc. This position will address business automation applications issues to sustain application functionality and identify process improvement opportunities across the business applications systems.
- Required to work closely with the business departments and key vendors to resolve any technical deficiencies, assist with integration needs, implement and test new functionality and generally, to ensure that business applications unit deliver a quality banking experience through systems automation as well as contributing to the strategic direction of the Bank’s banking systems and services.
- Facilitate automation of new and existing business applications.
- Ensure infrastructure systems and services are operating at optimal level to ensure business functions, high availability and recoverability.
- Implement and/or upgrade applications and provide second line support for Production, Disaster Recovery site and Tests environments.
- To research and recommend innovative ideas, and where possible automation for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Work with Change/Release Management process stakeholders for successful change execution.
- Ensure systems performance tuning and results experience and constantly review of application logs to ensure no suspicious alerts of system issues.
- Daily systems and server’s health checkup (Running processes, CPU utilization, Memory utilization, Load average etc.)
- The use of formal issue trackers or ticket management software to track progress on issues until resolution and closure.
- Respond rapidly to and resolve help desk requests.
- Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns.
- Ensure that backups of all administering applications are being performed daily and are tested on a regular basis.
- Working with vendors in the process of troubleshooting escalated incidents. This may involve gathering technical information requested by them, and discussing and challenging their findings. Be available 24/7 when needed.
- Participate in appropriate in-service and workshop programs and attend any required meetings.
- Collaborate with other systems administrators on implementing new server technologies and new computer technologies.
- Define, document, maintain best practices, and support procedures (configuration, operational etc.)
- Support and provide guidance to Bank’s employees on issues related to business applications.
- To create, amend and delete/disable system’s user accounts as per requests and procedure.
- Coordinate with all relevant departments with regards to training and testing on new and existing and upgraded business applications.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Best practices SAP System Administration Certifications is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of general ICT Systems support experience in banking environment.
- Ability to handle numerous concurrent tasks under time constraints, effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a highly dynamic environment.
- Technical interaction with vendors, contractors, and other stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning Systems.
- Understanding of Infrastructure technologies including networks, servers and databases.
- Understanding the core functions of the business unit, policies and procedures of assigned systems.
- Knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issues.
- Team player who exhibits effective interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Ability to create and deliver results in a highly collaborative environment.
CRDB BANK PLC offers competitive remuneration and benefits. Successful candidates will receive attractive and competitive packages commensurate with demands of the position.
Mode of Application & Closing Date
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with a detailed up to date CV with two work-related referees addressed to the below email with a clear subject of the position applied for not later than 30th March 2020. Hard copies will not be accepted. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY TO email@example.com