Specialist; Electronic Banking
To provide system and customer support issues, interacting with by phone, face-to-face contact, and through internal users.
- Fully maintain new and existing customers subscribed to EB products through timely support, installation, and training
- Fully ensure adherence to operational framework in line with NMB Policy controls and compliance
- Fully operate a smooth and seamless electronically-initiated funds transfer process through the EB channel
- Support ad-hoc initiatives and reviews driven by Cash Management (re-engineering, process improvements, service enhancements)
- Fully create new users and access levels on the EB platform, maintaining and issuing tokens to clients as well as disabling lost/misplaced tokens
- Fully conduct market scanning on new e-banking products and developments internationally and of local competitors and use the knowledge to propose opportunities and threats
- Fully engage in all EB product testing
- Fully take ownership of the call received from the Call Centre and solving the queries to customers’ satisfactions
- Participate in UAT testing of new application releases or improvement fixes and provide feedback to stakeholders such as ICT
- Analyze queries and identify solutions to resolving technical issues
- Fully ensure detailed new EB product implementation plans are followed
- Creates, distributes MI reports and updates on usage , queries/issues and new opportunities for department consumption and other stakeholders on monthly basis
- Work closely with internal departments (operations,ICT,customer experience ,risk and Forensic.) to solve customer and operational issues in a timely manner
- Conduct periodic refresher training for staffs and clients
- Fully support all Branches’ requests as per standard operating procedures.
- Fully review and provide feedback on customer satisfaction surveys, and responses to customer complaints.
- Assist with other duties within the team and department as necessary
- NMB strategy and policies, Electronic Banking systems and products, internal computer systems and networks, programming, numerical skills for calculation of statistics, figures and targets, project management, business planning
- In depth analytical skills to effectively evaluate all types of e-banking service and products offering and related issues.
- Advanced knowledge of technology to support products, services, and customers
- Building Positive Working Relationships, Contributing to Team Success, Communication, Customer Focus, Decision-making, Negotiation, Persuasiveness/Sales Ability
- Strong communication skills, with ability to explain technical concepts to customers in simple terms.
- Detail-oriented with strong time management skills.
- Knowledge of banking products and services and regulations.
- Problem solving skills.
- Customer service oriented.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Sciences or related discipline.
- 3 years’ relevant experience
NMB Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.