Specialist; Enterprise Applications Support at NMB Tanzania
To ensure implementation, continuous availability and security of Enterprise Applications
- Fully responsible with the implementation, maintenance and administration of the Enterprise Application Systems including but not limited to entire Active Directory (AD) System, Email Systems, HR Management System, ERP, E-learning Systems and internal developed systems.
- Serve as an escalation point for Enterprise Applications and provide L2 technical support and resolution of all incidents and issues raised.
- Conduct proactive monitoring and maintenance of all Enterprise Applications to timely identify system problems and implement remedial measures.
- Implement system upgrades of all Enterprise Applications to the latest supported and required versions by the bank.
- Manage all technical projects carried out within the Enterprise Applications Unit, by establishing requirements, developing designs, manage project plans and costs, coordinate and implement installations.
- Oversee all vendors in implementing various projects within Enterprise Applications as well as resolving complex system problems.
- Fully ensure maximum return on investment on all Enterprise Applications by ensuring all licenses and features are understood by users and fully utilized
- Oversee capacity planning, optimization, and reporting of all resources including system resources and licenses for all Enterprise Applications.
- Continuously identify opportunities to innovate and develop automation aimed at improving Enterprise Application systems and processes.
- Provide assurance to the business of availability of all critical Enterprise Applications by establishing and maintaining up-to-date DR systems ready to support the business when required.
- Ensure continuity of support and management of Enterprise Applications by developing comprehensive documentation of all Enterprise Application including but not limited to Configurations and Architecture Diagrams.
- With the help and support of cybersecurity unit, to ensure the security of all Enterprise Applications by implementing the required patches, security controls and secure configurations of the Enterprise Applications.
- Detailed understanding of information systems and various bank’s business processes.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Active Directory Infrastructure Administration, Exchange Servers Administration, O365 administration, Microsoft SharePoint Server Administration, Linux Administration, MS SQL Database Support, Automation and scripting using PowerShell and/or Python.
- Attention to detail and Resiliency in resolving technical problems.
- Excellent communication (English and Kiswahili), numerical, analytical, report writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc in any ICT-related field, Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) in AD and Exchange.
- The following certifications will be added advantage – Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), ITIL Foundation, Microsoft Cloud Solution Expert.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Microsoft Systems and Infrastructure Administration (Active Directory, Exchange servers, SharePoint, and Clients’ OS) and other applications.
NMB Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.