Specialist Internet Banking System Support (2 Positions)
To support and manage Internet banking system, respective integration points, and overseeing future directions of Internet banking system.
Duration- Two Years
- Creating, maintaining, supporting, and enhancing the internet banking system using standard web applications.
- Provide second level support for daily maintenance and support of internet banking systems and resolution of issues.
- Independently leverages digital or technology research, business and market intelligence, and data-driven insights to identify opportunities, propose solutions, and improve performance of the Internet banking.
- Participate in the analysis and evaluation of current business and system processes, interfaces, and workflow around internet banking.
- Assists in maintaining and enforcing IT policy documents, standard operating procedures, workflows, and all systems documents.
- Troubleshooting to resolution all technical incidents and challenges encountered in Internet Banking Systems.
- Develop, implement, and test disaster recovery and contingency plans for the Internet Banking system.
- Understands vendor roadmaps, manage relationships, feedback, and escalations.
- Collaborating with business analysts, project leads and IT team to resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent.
- Risk mitigation planning for technical and business issue raised around Internet Banking.
- Documentation of all processes, procedures, frameworks, and technical manuals around Internet Banking.
- Strong knowledge of Internet Banking Systems and operations.
- Strong knowledge of tools (Visual Studio, PL/SQL, JAVA, C, .Net, PHP, etc.)
- Strong Knowledge of relational database management systems (RDBMS).
- Strong knowledge of remittance services both national and international
- Good knowledge of bank policies and procedures.
- Good project management skills.
- Good knowledge of remittance services both national and international.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem Solving Ability.
- Stakeholder management.
- Reporting writing skills.
- Server architecture.
- Experience with Webservers such as OHS, IIS, Apache.
- Experience with Middleware such as apache tomcat, JBOSS, WebLogic
Qualifications and Experience:
- Holder of University Degree in Business Computing, Computer science / information and communication Technology or equivalent qualifications from recognized institution.
- Overall 2 years experience.
- Experience in information system especially in Payment systems, Internet banking or ecommerce platforms.
- Strong experience in information systems development and administration,
- Excellent skills in project management and IT services delivery management
- Service management experience such as managing incidents, issues or problems including technical or operational issues.
- Experience :2.0 Year(s)
The deadline for submitting the application is 2 January 2022.