Specialist; Network and Cyber Security
VACANCIES – DEPARTMENT OF ICT
CRDB Bank Plc is inviting applications from qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacant positions existing in the Department of ICT.
The Bank seeks to recruit highly competent, self-motivated and professional individuals to fill the following positions:
Specialist; Network and Cyber Security.
To manage and lead an internal Cyber security team on implementation of cyber security framework, protection of network, data and applications against cyber threats that may lead to a loss of confidential information.
- Monitor all ICT operations and infrastructure. This includes but not limited to daily review of logs and alerts (which are computer security) in order to keep an eye on your organization’s digital security footprint.
- Responsible for information security awareness and training program that informs and motivates workers on cyber-security matters.
- Monitor internal and external policy compliance and cybersecurity framework is being compiled by both vendors and employees.
- Work with different units in the department to reduce cyber security risk. From technical controls to policies (and everything in between).
- Implement new technology. If your organization is looking at a new technology, as the cybersecurity manager, you will be evaluating it and helping implement any controls that might mitigate the risk of its operation.
- Implement and Ensure compliance of Cybersecurity framework amongst the organization.
- Participate in the incident response program, ensuring that the program is tested throughout the organization and that every high-level manager knows his or her duties during such an incident.
- Prepare and report all security incidents to the Manager Network & Cyber Security.
- The SMIS, HISG, DICT, and Executive Management may assign other assignments as needed.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Computer Systems Technology or related academic field.
- ICT Security professional certifications, CISA, CISSP, and CEH etc. will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of general ICT Security experience in the banking environment.
- Experience of working in a deadline-oriented incident management environment managing multiple issues simultaneously.
- Technical handling interaction with vendors, contractors, and other stakeholders.
- Technical knowledge of Information Security.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong knowledge in Cyber Security Framework and Security operating Center.
CRDB BANK PLC offers competitive remuneration and benefits. Successful candidates will receive attractive and competitive packages commensurate with demands of the position.
Mode of Application & Closing Date
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with a detailed up to date CV with two work-related referees addressed to the below email with a clear subject of the position applied for not later than 30th March 2020. Hard copies will not be accepted.
APPLY TO [email protected]