Sponsorship and Program Facilitator (SPF) at World Vision Tanzania
Purpose of the position:
Effectively and efficiently facilitate Implementation of program development and sponsorship at the project level to ensure that communities are empowered for sustainable development and they contribute to child well being an outcome as per World Vision standards
Communicate World Vision’s Christian ethos and demonstrate a quality of spiritual life that is an example to others.
Major Responsibilities: (please define in output format – 1–6 things of what you expect to see as a result of this position)
- Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
- Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- Minimum Qualification required: Diploma in Social Science from accredited College/University in Agric. Economics., Sociology, Community Development, Psychology & related field.
- Preferred: Degree /Advanced Diploma in Agric. Economics, Sociology, Community Development, Psychology & related field.
- Experience: 1 – 2 years in programming
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High integrity.
- Partnering and engaging with stakeholders
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Report writing skills
- Networking and influencing skills.
- Highly reliable and dependable.
- Passion for children.
- Skills in Programming.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and donors
- Computer skills
- Community Facilitation skills
Working Environment / Conditions:
- Work environment: Few office work with frequent visits to the field
- Travel: 02% Domestic travel is required and On call: 05%