Sponsorship Officer at Good Neighbors
Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian development NGO founded in Korea in 1991. It was granted General Consultative Status from the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). The aim is to make the world a place without hunger, where people live together in harmony. In Tanzania it was officially established on 2005 and our efforts work towards creating environment where children’s rights are protected and sustainable development of communities through empowerment, leadership and ownership.
Good Neighbors Tanzania is looking for individuals to join our highly motivated team in the following role; Announcement
Position: Sponsorship Officer (1 Post)
Reports to: Sponsorship Assistant Manager
Contract Duration: One year (1)
The Sponsorship Officer will be responsible to manage children data for Shitunguru& Nambinzo CDPs through designed program (ACL, APR, GML& Home Visiting) with ensuring all sponsoredchildren accessing their basic rights according to the needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating all sponsorship activities at Nambinzo Field Office
- Managing and monitoring all registered children at Nambinzo Field Office
- Comply with Sponsorship updated Manual with yearly Objectives before and after implementation of the activity
- Collect children data (APR, Gift Money & Letter for Nambinzo and Shitunguru CDPs and sent to Head Office.
- Work in close collaboration with the Head Office Sponsorship team and other Departments in maintaining up to date and accurate records on the Child Sponsorship Database.
- Purchase all Gift Money and deliver to children together with Gift Letters as per a Monthly GML schedule
- Register all children data for Shitunguru CDP and sent to Head Office for screening through “My Child” mobile application and web pages
- Preparation and submission of all activities plan, necessary materials, budget and reports before and after the implementation of the activities
- Building positive relationship with beneficiaries/community network through Organising various seminars, training, meetings all the time especially during the implementation of the activity to ensure the compliance of sponsorship policies and guidelines.
- Report any emergency child case arise to the Manager and closely follow up for intervention
- Collaborate with stakeholders and HO staff on the preparation of direct service Plan and report depending on the required service and time
- Delivering all planned direct services for all sponsored children by using the updated children lists to both CDPs
- Comply with GNTZ Procurement Manual on the preparations of any necessary materials timely related to sponsorship activities or any if requested
- Conduct situation Analysis before and after implementation of the activity together with cross checking children lists and share with beneficiaries
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned
Qualification, experiences and competencies
- University degree in Social Science, community development and related field
- At least 3 Years’ experience in Project Management & Child sponsorship programmes
- Proficiency in official reports and proposals and communication skills,
- work with the community at the grassroots level
- Collaboration and team building skills ,Problem solving skill
- Creative and Innovative
- Strategic in Decision making
- Knowledge of Microsoft Offices.
All applications should be sent with enclosed cover letter (addressed to Human Resource Division P.O. Box 33104 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania), detailed curriculum vitae containing complete names and addresses (postal, email, phone), together with names and contact details of three referees to: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application is not later than 5th November, 2019.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted through their active mobile numbers and emails.
Good Neighbors Tanzania will not be responsible for transport or/and accommodation during the interview, there will be no refund for the expenses incurred.