TOPFX is an EU Investment Firm, specializing in Prime Brokerage Services that has appointed Top Earners Market as its exclusive and preferred working partner in Africa . We are looking for a reliable FX Sales Representative to join our team and report directly to Top Earners Market , working remotely from home in one of the key markets in Africa.
The ideal candidate will have a solid Forex/Stock broker client liaison, sales background, highly analytical, strong business acumen and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with executives and traders. Travel is up to 25% to travel to customer sites to better strengthen and understand the client’s culture and potential business.
● Minimum of 2 years of experience in Business Development or Sales with at least 2 years in Forex industry.
● Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
● Extensive knowledge of company products and services.
● Good knowledge of the forex market.
● Provide information to Clients and prospects regarding the Company; ·
● Drive revenue through high quality client servicing, strong internal partnerships, prospecting and strong sales execution
● Uncover client needs to be able to deliver a full solution
● Work with relationship managers to identify prospect lists
● Gain insight on successes and challenges through client and partner feedback
● Bring new prospects to the institution through own resources
● Maintain regular sales activity as outlined on the position’s scorecard
● Create and maintain client records including customer profile set-ups and account set-ups
● Demonstrate an understanding about our sales process; incorporating changes when necessary
● Serve as the key leader for client quality and service; act decisively to implement solutions and resolve crisis and follows up to assure resolution
● Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
● Embrace a client-focused work ethic;
● Have desire to work in a team environment;
● Be self-motivated and results-oriented;
● Be able to function effectively under pressure;
● Previous sales experience;
● Strong analytical skills of political and economic data;
● Familiarity with Reuters, Bloomberg, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Salesforce
● Excellent communication and presentation skills;
● Attention to detail and procedures;
● Professionalism, integrity and trustworthiness;
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a growing FX Trading company, in a challenging and demanding working environment which offers career prospects and rewards to thriving members of the team.
EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS: Full Time
LOCATION: Remote Work (home-based):
KEY MARKETS: Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Mauritius, Zimbabwe, Ghana, Uganda, Namibia, Botswana, Ethiopia and Zambia
Apply by sending an email to [email protected] attaching your CV with a cover letter.