TOPFX is an EU Investment Firm, specializing in Prime Brokerage Services that has appointed Top Earners Market as its exclusive and preferred working partner in Africa . We are looking for a reliable FX Sales Representative to join our team and report directly to Top Earners Market , working remotely from home in one of the key markets in Africa.
The ideal candidate will have a solid Forex/Stock broker client liaison, sales background, highly analytical, strong business acumen and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with executives and traders. Travel is up to 25% to travel to customer sites to better strengthen and understand the client’s culture and potential business.
● Client point of contact and relationship management including active client coverage and market interaction.
● Work with various teams such as FX Sales, Trading, and Product Development to promote new business.
● Understand the competitive landscape, innovate and drive our external products forward.
● Generate trade ideas and content that drive new business opportunities in Africa
● Building out the existing FX client base while creating new leads
● Learning client’s requirements and needs in order to offer appropriate solutions whilst offering step by step guidance along the way.
● Giving online presentation to different audiences in Africa.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
● Electronic market knowledge. Strong interest and understanding of electronic workflows.
● Detail-orientated with the ability to manage client relationship coverage and drive projects/initiatives.
● Strong sales and relationship-management skills.
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as the role requires coordination and relationship development with various teams and client types.
● Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving ability.
● Creative mindset and resourcefulness to solve specific client issues in the electronic FX space.
● Excellent presentation skills
● Solid work ethic and self-motivated with a positive attitude.
● Bachelor’s degree at a minimum. Advanced Degree a plus.
● 4+ years of relevant experience in the FX markets, especially within the financial services industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a growing FX Trading company, in a challenging and demanding working environment which offers career prospects and rewards to thriving members of the team.
EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS: Full Time
LOCATION: Remote Work (home-based):
KEY MARKETS: Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Mauritius, Zimbabwe, Ghana, Uganda, Namibia, Botswana, Ethiopia and Zambia
Apply by sending an email to email@example.com attaching your CV with a cover letter.