A reputable service company is looking for Store Keeper to be based in Dar es Salaam. An ideal candidate should have at least two years experience of working in a store or warehouse with a good command in both English and Swahili.
- Oversees and administers the operations of a store. Receives, identifies and verifies merchandise.
- Maintains inventory. Uses inventory management software. Prepares purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock.
- Makes claims with transport companies if delivered merchandise has been damaged.
- Maintains files appropriate to the activities of the unit, such as invoices, order number, receiving date, shipping date, etc. Prepares reports.
- Maintains equipment and instruments.
- Ensures cleanliness of work areas.
- at least 2 years experience in a store or warehouse.
- Diploma or degree in Stores Management or Procurement or in business studies
- Good command of English and Swahili
The deadline for submitting the application is 20 January, 2021