STORE KEEPER (4 POST )
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATION
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- 2+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received
- Ensure all store requisitions are signed by concerned
- Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches
- Ensure store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods
- Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs
- Keep a record of sales and restock the store accordingly.
- Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized
- Mediate any confrontations between staff and clients, and de-escalate the situation
- Follow all standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store
MODE OF APPLICATION
submit your application letter, resume and contact information and names of three references to be sent to Miraazi Managing Director no later than 17hrs on 27th December 2020. Applications, which do NOT include ALL of these elements, will NOT be considered. The application should be addressed to:
MIRAAZI ENTERPRISES COMPANY LIMITED Director,
P.O. Box. 132 TUNDUMA, TANZANIA.
Mobile contact +255752986777 OR send the application through email at: [email protected] OR Submit direct to Human resource Office at Manyanya Petrol station Tunduma.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money!