The following applicants have been selected to join various higher degree programmes offered by Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) during 2019/2020 academic year. The prospective Students are advised to observe the following:
- Applicants who did not indicate contact information (Physical and/or Email addresses) on their application forms should arrange to either: i) visit the Directorate of Postgraduate Studies, Research, Technology Transfer and Consultancy (DPRTC) and collect their Admission letters and Joining instructions OR ii) send their email addresses to: email@example.com so that scanned copies of their Admission letters and Joining instructions can be sent to them electronically.
- Our new academic year will start on 04th November, 2019. It is expected that all applicants who intend to pursue their studies at SUA during the 2019/2020 academic year should report at the SUA Main Campus located in Morogoro town for Official Registration on 04th November, 2019 onwards. Based on our Regulations and Guidelines, the deadline for registration for all Master programmes (Except MPhil) and Postgraduate Diploma shall be on the Friday of 23rd November 2019. Postdoctoral, PhD (except PhD by coursework and dissertation e.g. ARI) and MPhil students can register for studies anytime throughout the year.
- Admitted students should come with their original Birth Certificates, Academic Transcripts, Academic certificates and all relevant credentials which will be verified during the registration.
- Those who are employed SHOULD also process and bring with them an official letter as evidence of their study leave/permission from their current employers.
- University fee can be paid in full or in four installments (i.e. every after three months). No student shall be allowed to register prior to payment of fees or fulfil the required conditions.
Join now click here