All activities directly related to Fleet/Facilities issues within the Vodacom Tanzania PLC will be controlled, managed and evaluated by this person. The position will be responsible for the management of all matters pertaining to all Vodacom Tanzania PLC Facilities such as Offices Vodashops, depots and warehouses. The main focus will be to ensure overall cleanness of such facilities as well as procurement and disposal of furniture. S/he will furthermore conduct health and safety tours to ensure all Facilities are risk free from hazards and deliver the solution to the desired level of quality, within budget, and on time. On Fleet side this person will be responsible for the full management of Vodacom fleet including the procurement, maintenance, and licensing of all company vehicles as well as to monitor and ensure all Fleet company policies and procedures are adhered respectively. The Fleet and Facilities Supervisor is expected to keep close working relationships with all external service providers on vehicle rental, fuel, property owners, cleaning and other services that will be rendered as well as all internal departments within Vodacom Tanzania PLC.
Keep all records for company and leased vehicles. Ensure vehicle records are updated monthly without failure
Ensure that all company and leased vehicles are insured, registered and roadworthy at all time and implement changes for any new legislation.
Ensure all drivers of company vehicles are competent before given a company car, they should have valid driving licenses, OSHA medical test certificates and Defensive drive training.
Manage fuel use and consumption throughout the company, ensure policies with regard to fuel use are adhered to and reconcile monthly costs.
Ensure smooth replacement plan for leased vehicles expired period, and company vehicles due to dispose.
Ensure all Suppliers comply with CMT Policies
Supervise an ongoing vehicles inspection ensuring they have all tools, mileage is correctly recorded, and vehicles are in good running condition
Ensure Tanzanian law is followed in the event of any accident, that all paperwork is correctly filed and that procedures for insurance are followed at all times.
Manage company drivers to ensure they adhere to all Company Fleet Policies and Procedures including the Absolute Rules.
Ensure proper procedures are in place to facilitate the smooth running of fleet management and everyone comply with them
Prepare daily, weekly, monthly reports in accurate and informative manner showing all fleet activities
Ensure effect use of Car tracking and Vehicle Camera Systems to manage driving behaviours of users/drivers of company/leased vehicles
Record and ensure consequence management is enforced for all violations on Absolute rules and deviations from the Journey Management Plan including Excess mileage and Late night parking(After hours driving).
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
College or University graduate with a degree in business administration or related field
Good and accurate administrative knowledge/experience
Working knowledge of Fleet and Facilities management
Mechanical knowledge is an added advantage
At least five years of experience in managing large fleets and facilities, ideally within a multinational environment.
* Supports the team to deliver the facilities agenda, through the effective delivery of activities (e.g. contractual preparations);
* Ensures facilities activities (e.g. physical security, construction projects, car fleet and maintenance issues) are managed and delivered in line with market policies and processes;
* Interfaces and coordinates with third party providers / contracts (e.g. personnel and property security, Catering, groundskeepers and office/post room management) to resolve queries and maintain services;
* Maintains and analyses maintenance reports and trackers as required;
* Liaises with Legal, Finance and Supply Chain functions on general queries;
* Ensures implementation of all Health and Safety standards;
* Exchanges ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support the coordination across facilities management;
* Effectively interacts with stakeholder across technical sites, retail stores, call centres, offices, logistics etc. and vendors;
* Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.