Caliber Logistics was the first company of the group to be born, up until 2019, all group operations were concentrated within this single company. But, with new differentiated businesses being launched, it seemed obvious that it was necessary to unify everything, and so a new holding company was born – Caliber First Group. With this new outfit, we create solutions in multiple fields including but not limited to Construction, Insurance, Energy and Logistics and General Supplies, among others. With a deep knowledge of the local market and the use technology, the company knows well the demographics and interests of its audience and aims to present them with products or services suited to their needs.
We are a new generation and innovative in the building materials industry that provides high-quality products and reliable service to both customers and the communities we work in. We aim to serve the needs of our customers and create value for our stakeholders by becoming the most efficient and innovative building materials supplier.
Caliber Logistics is producing high quality construction units and materials to serve the demands of construction companies, local people, agencies, institutions and to all who are in need.
- Supervisors give instructions to and oversee the work of other employees and may be charged with making sure great customer service is
- Making sure employees that report to you meet performance
- Giving instructions or orders to subordinate
- Ensuring that the work environment is safe, secure and
- Approving work
- Ensure great customer service at all
- Report all the operations to its superior
- Manage all office operations and management issue at site
1.) Excellent customer service skills
2.) Excellent communication skills.
3.) Has experience in sales
4.) A degree in Business Administration or a related field would be advantageous.
5.) Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
6.) Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applications must include:
Name and contact details (phone and email) of three
CLOSING DATE Due date is 20th SEPTEMBER 2021 at 12:30 pm.