TPB Bank PLC is a Bank that provides competitive financial services to our customers and creates value for our stakeholders through innovative products. TPB Bank PLC is a Bank, whose vision is “to be the leading bank in Tanzania in the provision of affordable, accessible and convenient financial services”. As part of effective organizational development and management of its human capital in an effective way, TPB BANK PLC commits itself towards attaining, retaining and developing the highly capable and qualified workforce for TPB BANK PLC betterment and the Nation at large.
Supplies Clerk- (1 Position) Dar Es Salaam
|DIRECT REPORTING LINE||Senior Supplies Officer.|
|LOCATION||Dar es Salaam|
|WORK SCHEDULE||As per TPB Bank PLC Staff regulations|
|DIVISION||Procurement and Supplier Management|
|SALARY||Commensurate to the Job Advertised|
Duties and Responsibilities.
- To exercise general control over all activities in the store.
- To check, confirm and receive purchased materials, equipment and arrange for storage in appropriate places.
- To prepare a detailed weekly and monthly report for all stores activities and maintain proper records.
- To ensure proper posting in ledger/ bin card of all stock issued to the user department on daily basis.
- Timely identification and preparation of the list of slow moving and obsolete items in the store.
- To ensure proper recording of items received in the store and issued to user department/units.
- To ensure proper storage controlling and issuing all items in stock quickly and efficiently.
- To ensure proper parking, wrapping and distribution of good requested by the user department/branches.
- Ensuring the stock is issued in the correct sequence that is first in first out so that the older stock is not kept for a long period of time in the store.
- To ensure proper filling of all copies of issue vouchers on weekly basis.
- To prepare the list of partial deliveries on weekly basis.
- To ensure timely issuing and dispatching of goods requested by upcountry branches.
- Ensuring that all items / goods from the store are only issued against a dully approved store reacquisition note.
- To ensure proper recording of all items dispatched to upcountry branches and keeping parcel numbers for easy reference.
- To carry out any other duties as assigned by Supervisor from time to time.
Holders of diploma in Procurement and Logistics Management. Computer Literary is a Must; working experience in a Banking Industry will be an added advantage. Must be registered by PSPTB in Technician category.
HOW TO APPLY
The position will attract a competitive salary package, which include benefits. Applicants are invited to submit their resume via e-mail. resume via e-mail to: email@example.com Applications via other methods will not be considered and the format of (CV ) and application letter should be in Microsoft word.
Applicants need to submit only the Curriculum Vitae (CV) and the letter of applications stating the job advertised. Other credentials will have to be submitted during the interview for authentic check and other administrative measures and should not in any way be attached during application.
TPB Bank PLC has a strong commitment to environmental, health and safety management. Late applications will not be considered. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: a security clearance; a competency assessment; physical capability assessment and reference checking.
AVOID SCAMS: NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward.
Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM. If you are requested to make a payment for any reason, please use the Whistle blower policy of the Bank, or call 0222162940 to report the scam. You also don’t need to know one in TPB BANK PLC to be employed. TPB BANK PLC is merit based institution and to achieve this vision, it always goes for the best.
DEADLINE OF THE APPLICATION IS 2ND SEPTEMBER, 2020.