Supply Chain Manager East Africa
CMS (Tanzania) Limited is a highly respected mineral exploration drilling company with operations in Tanzania. An industry leader in safety with ambitious growth strategies, we are seeking applications for a dedicated and professional Supply Chain Manager East Africa who would like to join our dynamic team. This position will provide the opportunity to be part of a team that contributes towards the exciting growth of the mining industry in Tanzania.
- Lead Supply Chain department to achieve business goals
- Develop and implement an appropriate structure for the supply chain functions (inventory, procurement and logistics) of the region
- Establish policies and procedures to manage and direct all aspects of supply and purchasing for East Africa
- Provide leadership, guidance and training to staff to achieve objectives
- Minimum 10 years’ proven management experience in Operations
- Minimum 5 years’ in supply chain management with exposure to East Africa
- Supply Chain Management related qualification
- Exposure within the mining/drilling industry within Africa will be highly preferred
- Solid knowledge of different supply chains and logistics structure (distribution structure/systems)
- Sound people management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of operations in Africa
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with diverse cultures
- Ability to function in goal-driven, fast paced environments
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Excel knowledge (intermediate level)
- Must be willing to undertake frequent travel
HOW TO APPLY
If you think you have what it takes, please send your resume to email@example.com
The deadline for submitting the application is 25 April 2022.
CMS(Tanzania) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage everyone to apply.