TYPE: FULL TIME
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review, classify and record survey data in preparation for computer analysis.
- Analyzing data using plans, maps, charts and software such as AutoCAD and GIS programs.
- Conduct surveys on land sites and properties.
- Responsible for submitting high quality estimation of quantities, documentation and site work that are carried out on time.
- Taking measurements of distances and angles on a property on section of land in order to establish legal boundaries.
- Collaborating and working with project managers, construction crews and government agencies when necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Civil engineering, Environmental engineering, surveying geometrics or related field.
- Registration /licensure as a professional engineer may be added advantage.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with a high level of accuracy and design.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Strong ethical standard.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent in written, oral communication and proficiency with technical
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
- A minimum of 2 -3 years experience in surveys, Civil and Environmental field, related of experience in road projects with demonstrated capacity to meet performance indicators and deliver good results.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Power point, Internet and Access)