Swahili Speakers – Remote Voice Artists
We are looking for speakers of several languages to join us in a new series of innovative and interesting voice related tasks to improve Artificial Intelligence (i.e. as speech or text recognition, input methods, keyboard/swipe technology or other areas of human-machine interaction related to languages).
As Voice Actress/Actor for the AI Division, you will perform some or all of the following tasks:
Speak in multiple tones of voice and with various accents.
Speak clearly and with a pleasing voice to record several scenarios and scripts given.
Read from scripts in a natural, conversational way.
TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
- Native Level Speaker of one of the following languages: English (From the US, UK, NZ, AU, CA, SG, ZA), French, Vietnamese, Thai, Swahili, Danish, Hindi, Swedish, Afrikaans, Polish, Bengali, Marathi, Kannada, Chinese, Korean.
- Are of legal age (18+).
- Great reading and comprehension skills in English
- 5+ years of experience recording voice overs for material that appeal to wide audiences and are technology related (Desired).
- Have a portfolio of voice work to demonstrate skills and abilities (Desired).
- Have experience working with a wide variety of voice over projects
- Tech Savvy.
- Great communicative and organizational skills.