CALL FOR INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME : SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATORS
The University of Dodoma welcomes applications for Internship Programme for the position of Personal Secretaries and Systems Administrators for a period of Twelve (12) months with possible extension upon satisfactory performance as per Guidelines and Procedures on Voluntary and Temporary Employment of the University of Dodoma, 2020.
POST: SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATORS (7 POSITIONS)
EMPLOYER: THE UNIVERSITY OF DODOMA
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To design computer systems charts and to provide the necessary systems documentation.
- To assist users in systems analysis and design.
- To execute and document test plans according to quality management standards and methods.
- To prepare systems flow charts of information movements.
- To undertake low level routine maintenance of ICT equipment.
- To perform any other duty assigned by the Supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, and Telecommunication or in any related field from a recognized institution
GENERAL APPLICATIONS CONDITIONS
- All applicants must be a citizen of Tanzania;
- Applicants must be aged between 18- 35 years;
- They must attach an up-todate Curriculum Vitae (CV) with reliable contact adresses;
- They must attach relevant certified copies of their academic and professional certificates. i.e Diploma/Certicicate/, form IV/ VI etc; Two letters of recommendation, at least one of which is from the candidate’s previous College/Institute or department referee;
- The application letter should categorically state the candidate’s home address, telephone; number, and how the applicant’s qualifications match the advertised internship position;
- Application letters should be written in English or Swahili language;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted;
- Deadline for submission is two weeks from the date of first appearance of this advertisement.
Applications should be directed to Deputy Vice Chancellor- Planning, Finance and Administrations, The University of Dodoma through P.O Box 259 Dodoma and email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting the application is 06 April 2021