tanzania institute of accountancy student arms, tanzania institute of accountancy students information system, tanzania institute of accountancy fee structure, tia login, tia courses, tia login account, www.tia.ac.tz login, tia admission login
Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) Online Application is now Open
Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) is one of the Technical Institutions in Tanzania and a Government Executive Agency under the Ministry of Finance and Planning that was established on 1st July 2002 by the Government Notice No. 489 of 1st November 2002 and officially launched on 24th January 2003 as per Act No. 30 of 1997 to provide education and conduct Research & Consultancy in the fields of Accountancy, Procurement and Logistics Management, Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Marketing & Public Relations, Public Sector Accounting & Finance and other business related disciplines. The Institute is accredited by the National Accreditation Council for Technical Education (NACTE) and its programmes are recognized by the National Board of Accountants and Auditors (NBAA), and the Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technicians Board (PSPTB) for exemption in professional examinations. TIA has Six Campuses strategically located in Dar es Salaam, Mbeya, Singida, Mtwara, Mwanza and Kigoma to be close to its customers countrywide. The Dar es Salaam Campus serves as the Institute´s headquarters.
The Institute is offering
- Basic Technician Certificate Programmes
- Diploma Programmes
- Bachelor Degree Programmes
- Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
Besides these programmes, TIA is offering special programmes for central and local government employees, review classes and consultancy services. It has recently adopted the Competence-Based Education and Training (CBET) approach as the way forward, the way to attain the quality of education and training that meets the demands of a dynamic and permanently changing labour market.
Currently, with the ongoing globalization of trade and the increased international competitiveness, it is particularly important that the Tanzanian workforce at all levels achieve a high level of competency.
You May Also Like
- University of Arusha Admission for the Academic Year 2019/2020
- IFM entry criteria 2019/20
- IFM admission 2019/2020- How to apply step by step
- IFM Online Application System Now open- 2019/2020
- Jordan Univeristy College – JUCO Online Application System (OAS) Is now open 2019/2020.
- Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) Online Application is now open – Apply Now
- OXFAM THRIVE PROGRAM 2019 – Funding Opportunities
- Digital Nation Africa Internship 2019 for young Africans
- Amnesty International Youth Task Force 2019 (Fully Funded to London, United Kingdom)
- UDSM: SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY FOR POSTDOC STUDIES IN MARINE SCIENCES
- UDSM undergraduate degree application is now Open-2019/20
- Application is Open for 2019/2020 Academic Year at IFM
- HESLB questions & answers – Maswali na Majibu Kuhusu Uombaji wa Mkopo 2019/2020
- Sony World Photography Awards 2020 ($30,000 (USD) prize plus the latest Sony digital imaging equipment)
- College selection Verification-Uthibitisho OR-TAMISEMI