Call for interview TASAF – Kuitwa kwenye usahili TASAF October, 2020. The following are names of selected candidates to attend Tanzania Social Action Fund (TASAF) interview by 31st October to 11th November, 2020.
TASAF CALL FOR INTERVIEW
The Executive Director of Tanzania Social Action Fund (TASAF) would like to inform all the applicants applied for vacancy posts advertised on 10th June, 2020 by TASAF that the interviews are expected to be conducted from 31st October to 11th November, 2020 at The Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy – Kivukoni Campus, Vocational Educational Training Authority (VETA) Headquarters Dar es Salaam, TASAF Offices Old Kilwa Road/ Malindi, Parliament Building Shaaban Robert Street Dar es Salaam and Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) Offices, Kivukoni Dar es Salaam.
All shortlisted candidates are instructed to consider/observe the following general conditions:-
- An Aptitude test (written interview) will be conducted on Saturday 31st October, 2020 at The Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy – Kivukoni Campus;
- Practical interview for Driver and Motor Vehicle Mechanic will be conducted on Saturday 31st October, 2020 at VETA Headquarters Dar es Salaam;
- Oral Interview will be conducted from 3rd to 11th November, 2020 at PSRS Offices, Kivukoni Dar es Salaam;
- All applicants must come along with an identity card. The acceptable identity cards are among the following; Citizen Identity Card, Driving License, Voters Registration Card, Passport, Resident Identity Card or Office Identity Card;
- Applicants must bring original certificates of the following depending on the required qualification in respective cadre applied for:-
- Postgraduate/degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma Transcripts;
- Form IV and form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective registration or regulatory bodies, (where applicable); and
- Birth certificate;
- PHOTOCOPIES OF THE FOLLOWING CERTIFICATES IS STRICTLY NOT ACCEPTED:-
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all partial transcripts;
- Certificate of verification from the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) for those candidates whose certificates are from foreign examination bodies for ordinary or advanced level education;
- Certificate of verification from the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) for professional certificates from foreign universities and other training institutions;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
- TASAF will not bear any cost for candidates participation in the interview;
- For all candidates whose names do not appear on this list should consider themselves not successful.
Your can view All Names Through the link below.
For more information Visit https://www.tasaf.go.tz/