Dar es Salaam
Your Building Solution
TAX ACCOUNTANT (Dar es Salaam)
- File all the required tax returns i.e., VAT, Corporate tax, Withholding tax, SDL stamp duty and PAYE
- Ensure compliance with Tax laws and regulations in Company’s financial dealings
- Assist to co-ordinate tax audit, transfer price audit and any other audit by the Revenue authorities
- Perform account reconciliation between books and statutory returns every month
- Ensure necessary documents are properly maintained and available for verification by Tax authorities
- Ensure EFD reports are always reconciled with the Account books
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of Company’s imports with TANSAD records
- Assists to co-ordinate with Company’s Tax consultants for regular Tax health check-ups and ensure the observations are resolved in time
- Attend and monitor all issues and communications related to e-filing system
- Any other work that may be assigned by the management
- Bachelor in Accounting/Finance/Laws/Economics
- Qualifications as an added advantage: CPA/ACCA
- Professional registration: Registered with NBAA
- General work experience (years): 3 Years
- Industry: Manufacturing, Auditing, Tax consulting and any other Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to properly interpret, apply and make decisions in accordance with the relevant policies.
- High integrity and judgment.
- An ability to generate trust and build alliances with co-workers.
- Ability to work well with the existing management team.
- Adept in developing and maintaining relationships with all stakeholders
- Fluent in written and spoken English, understanding of Swahili will be an added advantage
Location: Dar es Salaam