MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY SCHOLARSHIPS TENABLE IN EGYPT FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2018/2019
1.0 Call for Application
Applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians for 7 scholarships (5 for Undergraduate, 1 for Masters and 1 Doctorate Degrees ) tenable in Egypt at University of HELWAN for the academic year 2018/2019.
2. QUALIFICATIONS FOR UNDERGRADUATES
• have completed and passed Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education and have obtained an average grade of ‘C’ in the relevant subjects;
• not be admitted in Higher Learning Institutions;
• not be older than 25 years of age by September 2018;
• note that studies will be in English or Arabic depending on the academic studies in the relevant faculty
• apply to the following field: Tourism & Hoteling, Commerce, Engineering and Computer and Technology
• Have good health.
3. QUALIFICATIONS FOR POST UNDERGRADUATE
• Applicant for Maters Degrees must accomplish his/her bachelor’s degree with GPA at least 3.2
• Applicant for Doctorate he/she must finish the Msc Degree ,research based Masters
• Applicant for postgraduate students(i.e Masters and Doctorate Degrees) must apply in the following field: Fine Art and Music NB: For More information please visit this link:
4. MODE OF APPLICATION
• All applicants must attach certified photocopies of Academic Certificates, Transcripts, and birth certificates
• Applicants must indicate reliable contact telephone numbers or e – mail. All applications should be addressed to:
The Executive Secretary,
Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU),
Mlimani Tower, Sam Nujoma, Opposite Mlimani City,
P.O. Box 6562,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Or Email: [email protected]
so as to reach him not later than 16th September, 2018
- TCU: SCHOLARSHIPS TENABLE IN REPUBLIC OF MAURITIUS PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2018/2019
- TCU : MWALIMU NYERERE AFRICAN UNION SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2018/2019
- National Examinations Council of Tanzania (Necta) Announces the changes on Standard Seven national examinations format.
- HESLB reminds employers of their obligations to remit payments to the Higher Education Students’ Loan Board
- Everything you need to do before applying for diploma or certificate programs via NACTE or any Training Institution in 2018