Technical Sales Specialist Job vacancy at Abne Consulting Limited
Company Name: Abne Consulting Limited
Company Location: Dar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Technical Sales in Pharmaceuticals:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Sales Executive to join our growing sales team. In this role, you will be required to source new customers and business contacts, demonstrate the technical features of our products, drive sales, and maintain strong customer relations.
To ensure success as a Technical Sales Executive, you should have strong knowledge of technical and scientific products, a passion for sales, and the ability to travel. Ultimately, a top-class Technical Sales Executive drives business by understanding the needs of the client and providing them with the right product choices.
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
• Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Sourcing potential new customers while maintaining strong relationship and regularly in contact with existing customers through generating purchase.
• Traveling to the customer’s location if needed be to talk about our product range and so as to advice customers on technology upgrades and related products.
• Demonstrating the technical features and benefits of our products while composing tender documents and customer proposals.
• Attending product training courses and seminars.
• Meeting sales targets.
• Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
• Previous experience as a Sales Executive.
• Strong knowledge of scientific and technical products.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with professional and friendly demeanor.
• Strong communication skills and basic knowledge of computer systems and Office Software.
• Ability to travel, meet sales and commission targets.