JOB OPPORTUNITIES: TECHNICIAN II (2 POST) – RE ADVERTISEMENT
Published on Wed, 02/27/2019 – 11:33
The Management of Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) invites suitable qualified Tanzanians, who are able to work in a dynamic academic environment to apply for the positions below. All applications should be addressed to the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration and Finance), P.O. Box 3000, CHUO KIKUU, MOROGORO to reach him 10 days from the date of this advertisement.
HOW TO APPLY:
The application letters (in Swahili or English) should indicate names and addresses of three referees with their reliable contacts, together with certified copies of Academic Certificates/all credentials i.e. Form IV, Form VI, Birth Certificate, Curriculum Vitae and testimonials.
DEPARTMENT OF ENGINEERING SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
POSITION: TECHNICIAN II (2 POST)
Possession of a Secondary School certificate and a holder of Certificate in Driving Instructors from NIT or any other recognized Institution. Applicants with Diploma in Agro- Mechanics/Auto mechanics, with a proven working experience in relevant field will have an added advantage.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conduct training on driving instructions and traffic regulations
• Participate in preparing agro mechanization or related scheme of training
• Effectively and efficiently deliver instructions to agro mechanization and farm machinery driving trainees
• Guide safe use of training tools, equipment/implements and machinery
• To supervise and conduct formative assessments
• Maintain the documentation of cohort training
• Performing other related duties as may be assigned
AGE: Not above 45 years old
TERMS OF SERVICE: Two Years Contract
SALARY: As per Government Circulars
Issued by the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration and Finance) on 27th February, 2019