Temporary Data clerks (8 Positions for Shinyanga and 12 for Arusha region )
SHDEPHA+ is an acronym for Service, Health, and Development for People living with HIV/AIDS. It is a national non-governmental organization, registered on 21 November 1994 with registration number SO 8216. SHDEPHA+ originated from the initiatives of fifteen people living with HIV/AIDS whose goal was to create a network and to mobilize resources to help people living with HIV/AIDS and to fight the spread of the disease.
SHDEPHA+ Kahama branch, based in Kahama District, is among the 5 branches, was launched in 1999 and started independent operations in 2002. Since then, SHDEPHA+ Kahama branch has been working with both international and national donors, the local and central government, and other stakeholders in order to work toward the United Nations Millennium Development Goals.
POSITION GAP: Temporary Data clerks (8 Positions for Shinyanga and 12 for Arusha region )
Contract duration: 1 month only
SHDEPHA+ In partnership with FHI360, SHDEPHA+ is implementing a five-year global project funded by the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). The Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) project is dedicated to achieve and maintain HIV epidemic control.
Detailed description of tasks to be performed:
SHDEPHA+ through FHI360 under USAID-Epic project is hiring a short term (1 months) data clerks/interns to work on data entry into its DHIS2 tracker (web-based system) for the routine program interventions. This activity aims at clearing backlog of data since the inception of epic project April 2020 to date in the epic supported regions for easy data storage, access, and management.
Scope of work
This is an important task that requires accuracy and speed to complete in the expected time. Specific tasks include:
- Review and enter data in DHIS2 tracker a web-based System.
- Run validations to check accuracy of the entries, and clean when needed.
- Maintain and handle back all hardcopy forms used to its original place
- Maintain confidentiality of the information in the forms
- Ensure proper use of the office properties given to accomplish this task.
Terms and conditions
In this task the following terms and condition will be considered.
- A candidate should have at least completed Advanced level secondary certificated with computer skills
- A candidate must be conversant with DREAMS interventions and AGYW programming.
- A candidate with ordinary level secondary certificated should possess certificate on computer literate.
- A candidate who are reside in the location of work will be preferred
NB: All candidate should have an experience of at least 1 year on data management (data entry Associate, Assistants, support, or Clerk)
Supervision and monitoring
On weekly basis, interns/data clerk will have to submit a brief narrative report which will show his/her work done and performance. Candidates’ performance and work will be verified by RSI or CSO data manager running a printout from the system to justify the accomplishment which will be used to certify for their allowances payment.
- It is expected that each intern/data clerk will enter a minimum number of individual clients in the system (standard will be provided) per day. In a weekly brief report, it should show how many clients has been entered and type.
- It is also expected that the intern/data clerk may have to verify the data in case she experiences the situation of uncertainty during entry process.
HOW TO APPLY
SHDEPHA+ provides equal opportunity to all without any kind of discrimination, for all interested candidate please Submit your CV, Certificates and Application letter on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send direct to Human resource officer-P. O box 546 SHDEPHA+ Kahama office ,located at Igomelo road nearby by mining market, Kahama town or To Deputy Program Director ,Arusha region,uzunguni street -SHDEPHA+ SUB OFFICE
Deadline: 27/5/2022 at 13:00PM