Tender And Grant Manager Job Vacancy at Blue Recruits
Tender And Grant Manager
On behalf of our client, we are in need of an experienced Tender and Grant Manager. Ideal candidate must have the following minimum requirement:
Education: Degree in Economics or similar
Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar field
Salary: 3,000,000 Net, Negotiable
Location: Dar Es Salaam is HQ, but must be very flexible to travel remotely upcountry frequently.
- Develop a company tenders and grants strategy (by donor and public sector) with the support of each Business Unit
- Develop and improve relevant company tools for the management of tenders and grants
- Manage and update of grants and tenders, and public procurement online profiles
- Provide timely and accurate information on funding and tender opportunities and the dissemination to the internal staff and partners
- Activate international partnerships with key local actors
- Support the drafting of successful project proposals, expression of interests and tender documents for local (regional and national funding) and international donors and clients
- Relate with donors and public clients such as World Bank, EC and its agencies (EACEA, EASME), AICS, national/regional payments agencies for RDP, FSE, FESR.
- Support Project Managers during the contracting phase, administrative and financial management of tenders and grants (timesheets, budgets, supporting documents, etc.)
- Support Project Managers during financial and technical reporting
- Keep a timetable and management of administrative deadlines, project milestones and deliverables with project managers.
- Update and integrate your work in the company software
- Degree related in economics or similar
- Any MSc will be evaluated if backed up by relevant experience for this position.
- PhDs will be a plus
- At least 5 years’ experience
- Proposal writer
- Public procurement and tender preparation
- Financial reporting for international and national donors
- Administrative and Financial Project Manager
- EU funded Project Manager (Horizon, Erasmus+, LIFE, etc.)
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong level of computer literacy (Office, cloud services, etc.)
- Strong technical communication, writing and editing skills.
- Ability in technical reporting both in writing and speaking;
Only qualified Candidates will be contacted.