REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
PART A: ORGANISATION BACKGROUND
Service, Health and Development for people living with HIV /AIDS (SHDEPHA+) is a national non-governmental organization, established to mobilize resources to help people living with HIV/AIDS and to fight the spread of the disease. Although originally focusing on people living with HIV/AIDS, over the years SHDEPHA+ has expanded beyond HIV/AIDS and related issues to other development interventions and now covers both infected and affected by HIV/AIDS with over 5 branches countrywide. Each branch of SHDEPHA+ works independently, developing, managing, and implementing its projects, though all branches share one constitution and registration.
SHDEPHA+ Kahama invites your submission of a tender for the pre-qualification of suppliers to provide laptops in accordance with the conditions detailed in the attached documents. We include the following information for your review:
- Part 1: Tender Information
- Part 2: Conditions of Tendering
- Part 3:Terms and Conditions of Purchase (which will be signed by the successful bidder)
- Part 4: Child Safeguarding Policy
- Part 5: Children’s Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
Your tender response must be received in the following format and conditions:
- Full completion of the “Tender Response” document in order that it is regarded as compliant. Those tenders returned not completed may be treated as void.
- Bids to be submitted in a sealed envelope, addressed to the TENDER COMMMITEE at the below address;
Service, Health, Development for people living positively with HIV/AIDS ( SHDEPHA+) – KAHAMA ZONAL OFFICE
546 KAHAMA MC,
- The envelope should indicate the RFP Ref No: Shd/NFT/2022/002) but have no other details relating to the bid.
- Your return tender must be received at the address above not later than 1pm on 04thJune 2022. Failure to meet the Closing Date may result in the tender being void.
Should you require further information or clarification regarding this process please contact us at email address on the top (cover) of this notice –(email@example.com)
We look forward to receiving a tender from you and thank you for your interest in our account.