Safer Power Company Limited
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
The team will ensure that Safer Power Co. Limited submits high quality, competitive winning bids. S/he will co-write technical proposals and provide support to management in ensuring that all Projects and bidding requirements are fully and duly met. S/he will also provide support with current/ ongoing projects.
- Identify and Manage all the pre-qualifications and present them to the management for review and approval
- Knowledge and experience in TANEPs System, World Bank bidding, and reputable International Organizations tendering Processes.
- Sourcing for relevant tenders, Monitors the tender submission process for formatting, completeness, consistency, and compliance
- Ensures the completeness and accuracy of contracts, including monitoring all related liabilities and third-party contracts.
- Assist with and coordinate any graphic design input, arrange printing of any hard copies, support the team in ensuring the bid is a winning submission.
- Ensuring a bid delivery plan is in place and that the team is aware of their role in the bid delivery and are available.
- The ability to work as a team and to get accurate, high quality information from all bid stakeholders to produce bid collateral is essential.
- Utilizing networks and online channels to assist with sourcing experts that meet bid requirements
- Assists in the management of data related to the tendering process
- Ensuring that compliance checks for the subcontracting of experts is conducted and they are on-boarded effectively.
- Escalate issues requiring technical advice that need to be referred to the technical experts within Safer Power Ltd.
- Deliver projects within agreed budgets and timeframes in locations that are often remote and difficult to service.
- Stay abreast of and communicates any changes in contractual requirements
- Monitor and report on the performance of external consultants and contractors to ensure that service delivery is to agreed standards and within contractual obligations.
- Coordinate and communicate proposal document delivery and costing requirements to meet proposal due dates while raising, tracking and documenting issues
- Ensures all relevant documentation for bid proposals is complete and accurate
- Ensure all technical, commercial and contractual correspondence with Suppliers are efficiently addressed and closed out.
- Prepare written proposals, financial proposals and attach all the relevant documentation
- Keep tender deadlines and deliver before time
- Contribution in cost and price calculations
- Coordination of tender reviews and deadlines and adjust them to the frameworks given
Requirements and skills
- A degree in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
- A course or experience in project Management will be an added advantage
- 2-3 Years’ experience in Tendering and Project Management
- Knowledge on CAD Software
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask, high degree of integrity and disciplined personnelity
- Excellent negotiation skills, Self-motivated and hardworking
- Good understanding of Tender Management Process
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Swahili
- 10.Proficiency in Office Computer applications
How to Apply
Send your Application letter and CV to the following email address: email@example.com
Leave a Reply