Under the authority of the Network Operation Manager, he is responsible for a profit center that he pilots with the support of functional and operational units (customer service, maintenance, SFS, accounting, etc.). He is the main person responsible for the service stations he handles.
- He spells out, coordinates, develops and supervises the policies of the Network Department with respect to:
-SFS: shop, washing, maintenance bay, food, programming and promotional operations
-Reception / Service / Quality: Top service,
-Hygiene / Safety / Environment / Safety of property and of persons
-Maintenance: in interface with the maintenance unit, he makes sure that the operator observes the contract terms.
- He studies, proposes and negotiates the economic aspects of the contracts within the framework of their installation, of their renewal or of annual renegotiation (working capital required, operating account forecast).
- He controls and wards off the financial risks by making a monthly check on the manager’s financial health (financial situation) and analyzes the economic and commercial performance levels (actual operating account).
- He proposes and implements the action plans required for optimizing results.
- He proposes and implements the continuing training plan for all station staff. He prepares and proposes a promotion policy for Young Dealers.
- He implements a competition and sectorial watch; identifies and characterizes possible prospects, analyzes the competition.
Context and environment
- Complexity of the business relationship vis-à-vis managing tenants (CODO) holding independent trade status.
- Highly competitive environment (increasing activity of independents, parallel market).
- Demanding when it comes to financial aspects (major stakes).
- Increased attention to environmental problems / sustainable development.
- Works 80% in the field / frequent night time visits.
- Bac+3/4 level (secondary school graduation + a further 3 or 4 years of education)
- Autonomy, organization (ability to hierarchize events), strict approach, feeling for business and for customer service.
- Analytic mind, reactivity, availability.
- Ability to listen and communicate, managerial potential.
Deadline: 05 August, 2019