RE – ADVERTISE JOB VACANCIES ANNOUNCEMENT
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is an Agency under the Ministry of Works and Transport which is responsible for the Development and Maintenance of the Trunk and Regional Roads Network in Tanzania Mainland. Apart from this is also responsible in conducting Axle Load Control Operations and Airport Construction.
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) on behalf of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania entered into a Contract for the FOR CONSTRUCTION OF MBAMBE BRIDGE (81M) AND ITS APPROACH ROADS (3.0 KM) TO BITUMEN STANDARD CONTRACT NO: TRD/HQ/1037/2022/23/CR/W/64
As a measure to strengthen Capacity of discharging TANROADS’ functions effectively, the Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – Coast, on behalf of Chief Executive, seeks to recruit qualified and competent Tanzanian Citizen to fill Vacancy posts for the specific duties on short term basis.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and competent Tanzanian to fill vacancies in the Region. Successful applicants must be ready to work for considerable length of time in Coast Region within the project area when situations warrant.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Appointment will be on Contract Terms of One (1) year renewable subject to satisfactory performance, efficiency and effectiveness.
TOPOGRAPHICAL SURVEYOR (1 Post)
- The Topographical Surveyor shall be fully responsible for conduction and supervising the survey team.
- He/She will be responsible for planning of the fieldwork, select known survey reference points and determine the precise location of important features in the survey area.
- He/She shall be responsible for searching legal records, look for evidence of previous references survey points (geodetic reference points and national benchmarks), analyses the data to determine the location of boundary lines and record the results of the survey, verify the accuracy of data, prepare plans, maps and reports.
- He/She must possess a minimum of Advanced Diploma in Land Surveying. She/He must be a registered Land Surveyor.
- She/He must have Six (6) years specific experience in road design and construction. She/He must have served in at least two (2) road construction projects of similar magnitude and complexity within the last 6 years. In addition,
- He/She must have a working experience of at least 3 years in Sub-Sahara countries. Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Applicants must attach an up – to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts: postal address/post code, e – mail and telephone numbers
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates:
- Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth Certificate;
- Submission of the following documents is strictly not acceptable;
- Form IV and Form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all partial transcripts
- An applicant should indicate three relevant referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary, Advanced level or universities/colleges should be authenticated by the National respective organs (NECTA, NACTE or TCU)
- A signed APPLICATION LETTER should be in English
- ANY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED
- Deadline for the submission of application is 19th May, 2023
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will render to necessitate legal action;
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE POSTED TO THE ADDRESS BELOW:
P 0 BOX 30150,
NOTE: Hand delivery shall NOT be accepted
Leave a Reply