Job Title Trade Sales Officer
Organization Name KCB Bank Tanzania Ltd
The role has a direct responsibility of ensuring that all the bank’s Agency and Suspense accounts are reconciled in line with existing guidelines on reconciliation
Create value for the KCB Bank Tanzania through the development and marketing of KCB’s Trade Finance proposition.
• Trade Finance deal origination, structuring and follow up to closure.
• Marketing and market intelligence, directly and in partnership with Corporate Relationship Managers Retail SME Business Team and Sahil Banking team.
• Providing expert advice and support to our Clients and Relationship Teams on trade finance products and transactions.
• Providing technical support to Trade Services (Operations) Team.
• Growth and development of trade finance business in the Country.
• Building and maintaining strong trade customer relationships through excellent customer service in order to achieve customer loyalty and maximize share of wallet.
• Trade finance product and process innovation in consultation with the Trade Finance Operation Team and Group shared Services.
• Trade Finance product training for KCB business teams through branch visits, participation in workshops and joint customer calls, among other avenues.
• Creation and development of business opportunities through participation in trade forums/conferences and other channels.
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by or through my line manager
Particulars Detail Specific Field or Qualification
Education Bachelors Degree Business Related
Masters Degree Business Administration-International Business
Detail Minimum No of Years
Experience Area 1- Structured Trade Finance 1
Experience Area 2 – Marketing Trade Finance Products 1
Experience Area 3 – Trade Finance Operations 1
Experience Area 4 – Sales/Relationship Management 2
Experience Area 5 – General Banking 2
Experience Area 6 – SWIFT 1