Training Manager Responsibilities:
• Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and consultation with Management and GLs.
• Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
• Develop training manuals that target tangible results.
• Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
• Effectively manage the training budget.
• Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
• Assess employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
• Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
• Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management.
• Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organizations goals.
• Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to
develop and deliver training.
• Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
• Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
• Evaluate employees and identify weaknesses
• Identify training needs according to needs
• Based on research, plan and implement training programs that will prepare employees for the next step of their career paths
• Lead, teach, onboard and evaluate new employees and agents
• Build quarterly and annual training program
• Prepare budget for training programs and workshops
• Track employee success and progress
• Manage the production of program marketing material in collaboration with marketing team
• Communicate all the training programs on a timely basis
• Implement training KPIs
• Prepare and present reports on training program KPIs
Training Manager Requirements:
• BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field
• Experience of trainer in sales & marketing areas
• Have a good track record as trainer in solar home systems
• A minimum of 2 years experience in training and development management (essential).
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
• Critical thinker with innovative problem solving skills.
• Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
• Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
• Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
• Strategic and creative mindset.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Ability to lead a full training cycle
• Knowledge of various training and teaching methods
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
• Outstanding managerial skills
• Good time-management skills
• Proficiency in MS Office and database software
Interested applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org