Mazars (Mazars Wiscon Associates) is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in 91 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Mazars Tanzania is looking for candidates to fill following positions.
Position Title: Transaction Advisory Services – Manager
The FAS Manager will report to the line Partner of Mazars Tanzania. The focus of the role will be the management of client assignments and relationships, the leadership of the FAS team and business development activities.
In more detail, the position will cover the following activities
Client assignments and relationship:
- Manage teams to review and analyze financial information, hold interviews with management of acquisition targets and formulate views
- Understand client’s key business drivers, agree approach and value measurements with clients and provide value through insights, conclusions and advice
- Project manage teams, review deliverables, reports and presentations, plan and monitor progress
- work closely with other FAS services and other service-lines both in Tanzania and internationally to form multi-disciplinary team
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Be a true business advisor to the client and establish yourself as key client contact
- As a team leader, demonstrate commitment to quality, manage team output, provide support and communicate on progress
- Support and coach team members in their development and create a positive learning culture, lead recruitments
- Share technical and other knowledge with team
- Identify opportunities based on the firm’s capabilities
- Build on and develop internal and external networks to create new business opportunities
The ideal candidate will have not less than 5 years’ experience in accounting and transaction services, ideally acquired in the Financial Services sector and an international environment. We are looking for an exceptional manager with an international mindset and the ability to adapt to new environments as well as strong interpersonal skills and business acumen.
Further experience and skills required for this job include:
- Exceptional managers with transaction experience in the financial services sector and strong counselling skills
- CPA or equivalent qualifications, strong academic background
- Strong commercial awareness and business development experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work well in a team and build relationships at all levels
- Strong project management skills
- Very good analytical and IT skills
- Effective written and verbal communication in English-
- Strong work initiative and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
- Effective time management and ability to work under stress and tight deadlines
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit their applications to email@example.com or Mazars Office Apex Tower, Lugoda street Box 78999 Dar es Salam by 5 October 2020
The deadline for submitting the application is 5 October 2020.