Pyx us Agriculture Tanzania Limited Delivery
Pyxus International, of which Pyxus Agriculture Tanzania Limited is a subsidiary, is a global agricultural company united behind a common purpose – to transform people’s lives so that together we can grow a better world. With 145 years’ experience delivering value-added products and services to businesses and customers, we are a trusted provider of responsibly sourced, independently verified, sustainable and traceable products and ingredients.
Pyxus Agriculture Tanzania Limited has acquired an edible oil mill and Refinery in Dodoma as part of its diversification strategy and is now recruiting for key positions for this venture. The successful applicants will be sitting in the engine of growth as we shape our future together.
The Delivery Truck Driver reports to Sales and Marketing Assstant, Provides cooking oil delivery transport service and logistical support professionally as per Truck operating standards and procedures, and to ensure the truck is well kept, cleaned, maintained, fitted and arranged with proper equipment ready for cooking oil delivery at any time.
What you will do:
- Vehicle Condition and Maintenance, Checks that the truck is in perfect running condition daily,
- Monitors and reports the defect and deficiencies, and ensures that the truck is serviced and maintained._
- Delivers customer orders and sales contracts according to company guidelines,
- Ensures that trips are executed smoothly and professionally Ensures that the delivery book is signed for all deliveries.
Who you are and what you’ve done:
- Secondary School Certificate with good spoken English and Kiswahili, Class “C” clean valid Driving Licence and Defensive driving certificate.
HOW TO APPLY
The Human Resources Director
Alliance One Tobacco Tanzania Limited
P.O. Box 1595
Email Address: Blupenza@aointl.com
Please send your Curriculum Vitae (CV), no later than 27th September 2020