Tumba College of Technology (TCT) Online Application 2019/2020 – Tumba College of Technology (TCT) Registration -Tumba College of Technology (TCT) Online Registration
Enrollement & Registration
To be admitted in Tumba College of Technology, one must have a National Examination Certificate qualifying him/her to go for Higher Education and duly approved by the relevant authority. Admission into Tumba College of Technology shall be subject to a student being ready to study in English or French. Registration shall be done within four weeks and end two weeks before the beginning of each academic year.
The student concerned shall do registration personally
Documents required for registration
- All documents required for registration shall be submitted to the Academic Registrar.
- At the first registration, a student shall produce the following documents:
- Original of National Examination Certificate or equivalent.
- Two certified copies of National Examination Certificate or equivalent.
- Two attestations of complete identity.
- Two attestations of good behavior and morality.
- Two attestations of single or marriage status.
- Two copies of medical certificate issued less than three months before the registration date.
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Proof of sponsorship, if he/she has no bursary from government of Rwanda.
- At their Registration, the Continuing students are required to :
- Fill the student registration form.
- Produce two recent passport size photographs.
TAGS: tumba college of technology jobs tumba college of technology results tumba college of technology registration tumba college of technology address tumba college of technology graduation iprc tumba location iprc north location iprc north tumba