Ardhi University has vacant position in the Academic cadre as indicated below.
The University subscribes to the policy of an equal opportunity employer and therefore invites applications from candidates who are interested to work in a thriving University environment and have the requisite skills, Qualifications and experience for various positions as indicated below;
- SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE, CONSTRUCTION ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT (SACEM)
- Tutorial Assistant (1 Position)
BSc in Civil Engineering, OR BSc in Civil and Transportation Engineering, with GPA of 3.8 or above and a minimum score of B+ in the relevant subjects or its equivalent.
- THE DUTY STATION FOR THE ADVERTISED POST IS DAR ES SALAAM
- REMUNERATION: ACCORDING TO GOVERNMENT SALARY SCALES.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL APPLICANTS
- All academic awards should be from recognized Universities and Institutions.
- Candidates pursuing Masters Studies in the same field will have an added advantage.
- Candidates registered with relevant professional bodies will have added advantage.
- All applicants should indicate in their application letter post, the name of the School and Department to which they are applying.
- All applicants with certificates from foreign Universities should have the certificates verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU)
- Applicants who are currently employed by Public Institutions should channel their applications through their respective employers.
- All applicants must submit signed application letters accompanied by the following:
- Copies of relevant academic and professional certificates;
- Three names and complete addresses of referees;
- Current CV
- Age limit: Not above 45 years
- Applications should reach the University by using the address below not later than 6th September, 2020.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Advertised vacancy can be obtained from Ardhi University website aru.ac.tz
Interested applicants should submit their applications to the undersigned:
The Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic Affairs)
Dar es Salaam.