Call for Applications: Undergraduate Programmes 2019/2020
The Academic Registrar, Mount Meru University MMU invites applications for the undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic Year. The details are as follows:
If you are a student interested in applying, please follow these steps:
- Read the Call and the information sheets about the university
- Check the entry requirements
- Read the TCU guidebook carefully
- Submit your application online through
- Cut-Off Points for the respective Academic Programmes to guide you in making choices for courses and programmes may be found here.
For further enquiries, please contact the Academic Registrar’s Office through this link http://www.mmu.ac.tz/index.php
Applicants are strongly warned against presenting forged or other people’s academic documents to support their applications for admission. The consequences, if discovered, are very grave indeed.
DOWNLOADS & ESSENTIAL ATTACHMENTS FOR MMU
- APPLICATION FORM FOR ADMISSION TO MASTERS PROGRAMS FOR THE 2018/2019 ACADEMIC YEAR.
- Academic Programs Offered
- Minimum Admission Requirements for Certificates(NACTE)
- Minimum Admission Requirements for Diploma(NACTE)
- Minimum Admission Requirements- Masters Degree
- Minimum Admission Requirements for Bachelor-Degree(TCU)