Kampala International University Dar es Salaam College, courses offered kampala international university dar es salaam, kampala international university dar es salaam application form, kampala international university dar es salaam fees structure, kampala international university dar es salaam online application, kampala international university application form, entry requirements at kampala international university, kampala international university school of health sciences, kampala international university courses
Kampala International University Dar es Salaam College
To become a premier institution of international repute that prepares students for the world and an inclusive society.
To respond to societal and educational needs by designing and delivering education guided principles and values of respect for society, economy and to provide and develop a supportive research environment in which scholars at every stage of their career can flourish.
Objectives of the University
The long-term objectives, of KIUT are:
To produce highly skilled and competent graduates capable of making independent and wise decisions which will enable them to become respected members of society and contribute to their professions, the nation and the global community.
To become a premier International University in the Great Lakes Region, and beyond, providing needs-based, market-driven quality academic programmes.
To supplement government’s effort in the stimulation of higher education by providing university education to a larger section of society.
To provide professional development and continued learning for practicing professionals.
To undertake research projects in various fields that contributes to political, economic, social and technological development of society.
To undertake partnerships with other institutions to enhance mutually beneficial objectives.
To recruit experienced well-trained academic and administrative staff with ability to sustain an intellectually challenging learning environment that prepares and equips students with skills for continued development.
The Core Values of the University
The Core values of the University shall include the following;
Excellence: Through teaching and research, individually and corporately, to continuously raise standards for excellence, and deliver services beyond expectations.
Team work: Foster and nurture the value of team work and sense of belonging, while at the same time have a passionate commitment to a shared vision so as to fulfill the objectives of KIUT.
Internationality: Pursue international curriculum content, a globally relevant learning and employability culture befitting the international community of students and staff drawn from various countries.
Integrity: Embrace integrity, and nurture the culture of professionalism, honesty and fairness both in the official and private arena
Principles of equal opportunity employment: KIUT is an equal opportunity employer. Equity and transparency are the principles that guide the relationship between the University and its staff. To that end, the University does not discriminate against any employee or applicant in any manner that violates the law that is with regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual, orientation, disability, political affiliation, personal appearance, family responsibilities, matriculation or any other characteristic protected under state law. Each person is evaluated on the basis of personal skill and merit.
Jordan University College (JUCO) Admission News and Updates
- Kampala International University Dar es Salaam College fee structure
- Kampala International University Dar es Salaam College selected applicants
- Kampala International University Dar es Salaam College entry requirements
- Kampala International University Dar es Salaam College application form
- Kampala International University Dar es Salaam College prospectus
- Kampala International University Dar es Salaam College selection
- Kampala International University Dar es Salaam College joining instructions
- Kampala International University Dar es Salaam College Offered courses
- courses offered kampala international university dar es salaam
- kampala international university dar es salaam application form
- kampala international university dar es salaam fees structure
- kampala international university dar es salaam online application
- kampala international university application form
- entry requirements at kampala international university
- kampala international university school of health sciences
- kampala international university courses
You May Also Like The Following
- University of Dar es Salaam UDSM
- Sokoine University of Agriculture SUA
- Ardhi University ARU
- Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology – DIT
- Mzumbe University MU Selection 2018/ 2019
- Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences MUHAS
- University of Dodoma UDOM
- Arusha Technical College- ATC
- Mbeya University of Science and Technology MUST
- National Institute of Transport (NIT)
- IFM: The Institute Of Finance Management
- IAA: The Institute Of Accountancy Arusha
- Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA)
- Water Institute (WI)
- Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy
- Institute of Rural Development Planning (IRDP)
- Moshi Co-operative University MOCU
- Tengeru Institute of Community Development TICD
- Institute of Social Work (ISW)
- Institute of Tax Administration (ITA)
- Karume Institute of Science and Technology (KIST)
- MS Training Centre for Development Cooperation
- The Open University of Tanzania OUT
- State University of Zanzibar SUZA
- Nelson Mandela African Institute of Science and Technology NMAIST
- Katavi University of Agriculture KUA
Accredited Private Universities in Tanzania
- College of African Wildlife Management(Mweka)
- St. Augustine University of Tanzania Mbeya
- Tumaini University Makumira TUMA
- Tumaini University
- St. Augustine University of Tanzania SAUT
- Muslim University of Morogoro MUM
- St. John’s University of Tanzania SJUT
- St. Augustine University of Tanzania SAUT
- University of Iringa
- Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences CUHAS
- St. Joseph University In Tanzania SJUIT
- Ruaha Catholic University (RUCU)
- Hubert Kairuki Memorial University HKMU
- International Medical and Technological University IMTU
- Zanzibar University
- Mount Meru University MMU
- University of Arusha UOA
- Teofilo Kisanji University TEKU
- University of Bagamoyo
- United African University of Tanzania UAUT
- Sebastian Kolowa Memorial University SEKOMU
- Eckernforde Tanga University ETU
- SUMAIT University
- Mwenge Catholic University
- Aga Khan University AKU
Public University Colleges in Tanzania
- Dar es Salaam University College of Education DUCE
- Moshi University College of Cooperative and Business Studies MoCU
- Mkwawa University College of Education MUCE
- University College of Education Zanzibar