The University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM) is a public university in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. It was established in 1961 as an affiliate college of the University of London. The university became an affiliate of the University of East Africa (UEA) in 1963, shortly after Tanzania gained its independence from the United Kingdom. In 1970, UEA split into three independent universities: Makerere University in Uganda, the University of Nairobi in Kenya, and the University of Dar es Salaam.
The University of Dar es salaam is the oldest and biggest public university in Tanzania. It is situated on the western side of the city of Dar es salaam, occupying 1,625 acres on the observation hill, 13 kilometers from the city centre.
University of Dar es salaam Admissionnews and updates
- Dar es Salaam University College of Education DUCE
- Mkwawa University College of Education MUCE
- University of dar es salaam admission news
- University of dar es salaam programs
- University of dar es salaam postgraduate courses
- University of dar es salaam notable alumni
- Udsm login
- Udsm admission
- Udsm admission 2018/19
- Udsm online application