Scholarship Description: The University of Limerick is offering Merit-based scholarships at the Kemmy Business School. Scholarship worth €1, 500 are available to postgraduate international students for the duration of their one-year programme.
Scholarship Provider: The University of Limerick is a university in Limerick, Ireland. Founded in 1972 as the National Institute for Higher Education, Limerick, it became a university in 1989 in accordance with the University of Limerick Act 1989.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate programme.
Available Subject: The following full-time programmes are included in the KBS international scholarships:
- Business Management, MA (FT), Computational Finance, MSc (FT), Economic Analysis, MSc (FT), Financial Services, MSc (FT), Finance and Information Systems, MSc (FT), Human Resource Management, MSc (FT),
- International Entrepreneurship Management, MBS (FT), International Management & Global Business, MSc (FT), International Tourism, MA (FT) Marketing, Consumption & Society, MSc (FT), Project Management, MSc (FT), Risk Management and Insurance, MSc (FT), Software Engineering & Entrepreneurship
- Management (FT), Taxation (FT) and Work & Organisational Psychology/Work & Organisational Behaviour MSc (FT).
Scholarship Benefits: Merit-based scholarships worth €1, 500 are available to postgraduate international students in the Kemmy Business School for the duration of their one-year programme.
Eligible Nationalities: International students can apply for these scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have undergraduate degree.
English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Application Procedure: Use the online application system to apply for graduate programmes. To apply online, you need to select the postgraduate programme you are interested in from the online postgraduate prospectus. What to include in your application:
- Certified results for all examinations mentioned on your application form and/or confirmation of the award of your qualification(s)
- Certified English language translation of results
The scholarships are awarded on academic merit. Students who apply for any of the above programmes will be automatically considered.