Duties and Responsibilities:
Use of a variety of explosives and initiating systems, depending on drill pattern, rock type and
Handle and transport explosive material in a safe manner according to procedures;
Charge up holes, down-holes and development drives;
Charge Up and fire stope blasts according to blast plan;
Ensure working area is safe for personnel and equipment to perform duties;
Liaise with Geologists, Engineers and Shift Supervisors to optimize blast designs;
Prepping Stope Blast Holes and produce and accurate Stope Prep plan;
Full understanding of Charge Plans and charge Stopes according to plan;
Have good communication and written skills.
- 5 years Experience in Production Charging;
- Experience with i-kon Charging and Logging;
- Experience Charging with both Emulsion and Anfo;
- Understanding and ability to conduct Density testing of Emulsion.
- Experience in operating a Normet Charmec LC605 charging unit;
- Sound mechanical knowledge of both the Normet and Hypercharge Unit;
- Valid Tanzanian Driver’s License;
- Tanzanian Blast Certificate
- A recent Tanzanian police clearance certificate.
- Flexible and willingness to assist with varied tasks and responsibilities;
- Previously employed in an underground Charge-Up role;
- A strong focus toward safety and hazard identification.
If you have the necessary skills, drive and experience to be an asset to AUMS Operations Team, we welcome your interest and encourage you to apply.
Only applications with a current Resume attached will be considered for employment.
Please send your CV along with a detailed covering letter via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application letters should reach the above on or before 19th October 2020, 18hr00.
BEWARE OF CONMEN! AUMS(T)Limited does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately by calling +255 682 660 124 or+255 682 660 256 or+255 682 660 893.