Unihomes holdings is a real estate company incorporated in the Republic of Kenya under the companies Act cap 486 laws of Kenya.
Since its inception the company has invested and carried out the business of buying large tracks of land, subdividing them into smaller, manageable and affordable sizes for sale and subsequent development.
They are looking to fill the position of Real Estate Sales Executive.
Job Purpose / Summary: This position is responsible for driving sales volumes and ensuring sales growth
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Act as the face of the company and offer exemplary customer service to all clients
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Closing sales and leases on properties
- Manage existing clients
- Attend weekly sales report meetings with the management
- Arrange new listing tours
- Review all contracts and related forms to be signed by the General Manager
- Keep records of sales productivity
- Assist in developing company-wide marketing strategies and assist in advertising placement and budget
- Monitor the company’s online platforms like twitter, Facebook etc.
- Ensure constant interaction with the current and potential customers.
- Assist & contribute on all marketing materials on projects
- Report on sales activities to the General Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing or real estate management
- At least 3 years’ experience in real estate
- Customer Focused, Presentable and have attention to detail
- Proven ability to close sale deals and achieve targets
- Aggressive with good networking skills
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity
- Presentable and with good command of English with ability to handle high-end clients
- Ability to multi-task and strong leadership skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject “Real Estate Sales Executive” to [email protected]overnors.co.ke before 19th February, 2018.
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet the required qualifications.